Sorry, nothing in cart.
A cookie is a tiny text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when I return to surf this page. The cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content personalisation, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies services offered by any page be diminished significantly.
Cookies used on this website
This site uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. Thus combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits of this site. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons type Like or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookies and from this place should carry their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by browsers mentioned.
- In some cases it is necessary to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with others, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to this purpose. According to Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject on this link. For information on using Google gives the cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions or concerns about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.